Social Media & PR Consultant
The Consultant will work closely with the management and business development team to service clients on the social media marketing and public relations front.
· Create overall social media and public relations strategies for clients, providing them with counsel as well as advising the management on strategies for clients.
· Manage social media channels and public relations campaigns on a macro level as well as micro (social media & public relations content creation; driving social media calendar; managing social media advertising budgets; media pitching & more)
· Understand and articulate clients’ value proposition through the various communications channels as well as manage clients and clients’ internal and external stakeholders.
· Identify and seek out new ideas and opportunities to help meet campaign objectives and KPIs for each client.
· Assist the business development team to develop and deliver proposals and pitches, helping to generate ideas and solutions.
· Day to day tasks include but are not limited to the following: writing content & press releases, social media photography & videography, creative design, preparing reports, managing interns, attending client meetings (both accompanied & unaccompanied by manager), attending to media tastings/photography/media tours, representation at events (for client or for agency), community management
· Ensure the highest quality service is being delivered to our clients.
· The ideal candidate should have some experience in at least one of the following: a digital agency, social media agency, public relations agency, advertising agency, branding agency, journalism or related setting.
· Marketing, Business, Communications, Arts & Social Sciences graduates from university or polytechnics preferred, but applicants of other disciplines possessing strong communications skills and design skills will also be considered.
· Good command of English is key to this role
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop & Premier Pro
· A strong team player; also resourceful, street-smart, quick, ideas-driven, persistent, sharp, motivated and a knack for meeting
· Able to multi-task and work independently.
· Ability to build and maintain a relationship at all levels, whether with clients, the media or marketing partners; also, with a healthy network of relationships to offer the agency across social and PR.
· Good presentation skills.
· Only Singaporeans and Singapore PR need apply.
Perks of this Role:
· Dynamic team and work culture.
· Flat hierarchy and ease of navigating work culture and social codes in our friendly office environment.
· Competitive remuneration & commission.
Please send your resume and your expected start date to firstname.lastname@example.org