6 Nov 2020
Working from home does get old after a while and with the curve flattening of late, we’ve been lured to work at public spaces. Cafes are great but better yet – work from a hotel.
We parked ourselves amidst the luxe surroundings of the refreshed Orchard Hotel Singapore. Visually stunning with an interior design that reflects the lush and botanical provenance of historical Orchard Road, we found our productivity levels given a shot in the arm at the stylish lobby lounge.
High speed internet, complimentary parking, printing services, free-flowing coffee, tea and juices (and a snack of choice) and complimentary storage of belongings (while you step out for a breather) are just some of the perks of WFH-ing at this Millennium Hotels & Resorts grande dame.
We took advantage of the 30% discount at the property’s F&B venues and ended the work day with a dinner at one of the best Chinese restaurants in SIngapore – Michelin Plate restaurant Hua Ting. Talk about self care!
The Work from Orchard Hotel Singapore package (priced from S$25 per day; S$105 from Mon to Friday 9am to 5pm) includes:
– Free-flowing coffee/tea, juices and soft drinks
– Complimentary Snack of choice (Pastries from The Orchard Cafe)
– Complimentary High-speed Internet
– Complimentary Printing of 30 pieces of A4 black and white
– Complimentary Parking
– Special WFH Menu
– Up to 30% F&B corporate discount including Hua Ting, a MICHELIN Plate restaurant
– 20% corporate discount for Meeting Rooms
– 50% off Business Support Services
– Complimentary Mail Services and Stamps by the concierge
– Complimentary Storage at the concierge
For reservations and enquiries, please Whatsapp, Call 6739 6565 or email email@example.com
Prior reservation is required and booking is subject to availability. All prices are subject to service charge and prevailing government taxes.
What’s in a burger? Round up of the best American burgers in Singapore (with vegan options!)
Staycation in Singapore: the nicest hotels to stay at
Bespoke jewellery atelier shares tips for curating a timeless collection